Join our team!
Please find a listing of all current employment opportunities at Damato Chiropractic Center of Glastonbury.
Patient Care Coordinator
The ideal candidate must like working with people, have excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task and prioritize despite frequent interruptions and be well groomed. You must be a self-starter and quick learner. You will be part of our family and the face of our office, as you are an extension of the services that we provide.
We are seeking someone who emits positive energy and can always be courteous, professional and friendly. It is very important to make all patients feel welcome and important. Customer service and a clean, friendly atmosphere are key. We are seeking someone long term to grow with our company.
Responsibilities will include: answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, collecting payments, updating files, scanning, making calls on insurance benefits and claims, while working directly with patients and the doctor. Familiarity with Word, Excel and Power Point is necessary.
Shifts are Monday through Friday 1:30 – 6:30 pm and Saturday mornings 8:00 am – 11:30 am. (28-30 hours per week) Possible growth to include Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings 10 am-12 pm.
Pay scale will commensurate upon your experience.
Please send resume to be considered. (Immediate, 1 position available)
Licensed Massage Therapist/Chiropractic Assistant
Professional Licensed Massage Therapist needed for busy chiropractic office. Our LMT’s are offered a unique opportunity, where you work with chiropractic patients alongside the doctor during office hours, in addition, you have the opportunity to perform massages in our brand new, beautiful massage center, at your leisure.
- The right candidate will promote the health and wellness benefits of massage/chiropractic to patients.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required. (Knowledge of other various modalities preferred).
- Must have the ability to adjust pressure and/or technique based on each patient’s needs.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with patients, doctors and staff.
- Able to work directly with patients, alongside doctor, during office hours (at least two shifts) Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings 10 a -12 p; and Monday through Friday 2:00 – 6:30 pm and must be available on Saturdays 8:30 am – 11:00 am
- Flexible days and hours to perform massages outside of office hours.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Competitive compensation will be discussed in last interview based on qualifications. Pay scale will commensurate upon your experience. Please send resume to [email protected] to be considered.
(Immediate, 2-3 positions available)