Important information: COVID-19 and your Chiropractic Care
As all of us work to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19 on our community, Dr. Nick Damato and Dr. Bobby Abate at Damato Chiropractic Center of Glastonbury want you to know that your health and safety are our priority. We are carefully listening to the guidance being provided by local and national leaders and health authorities to keep our patients, staff, and community safe and healthy, while minimizing disruptions to the chiropractic care you and your family need.
Per the Connecticut Department of Public Health, no directive has been made by Governor Lamont to close Chiropractic offices. Chiropractic offices are considered essential healthcare facilities and we will remain open to serve the needs of you and your family during this time.
However, we have limited our in-office staff and will be taking advanced precautions to keep our environment safe to patients and staff and we ask for you to become more informed about COVID-19. We have attached a brief synopsis on COVID-19 to help you understand this pandemic.
- If you are not feeling well, please respect the well-being of our staff and other patients by rescheduling your appointment to a later date.
- Please call for an appointment so that we can ensure no more than 10 people in the office at any time, no walk ins.
- Please have your drivers wait for you in the car.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands before checking in.
- All patients will be spaced out as much as possible throughout the office, so you are not too close to each other.
- Staff has been instructed to stay home if they don’t feel well.
- We continue to sanitize all work spaces and all areas of high touch, such as light switches, doorknobs, keyboards, computer mice, buttons on equipment, arm rests, clipboards, etc. multiple times each day.
- Our chiropractic tables and equipment are sanitized as before and as soon as any patient completes treatment in that area
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns – we are here to help in any way that we can. We will be posting updates on our website as well as Facebook.
Updated Office Hours (by appointment only):
Mon, Wed, Fri: 9 am – 6 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 11 am
730 Hebron Ave, Glastonbury (860) 410-4488