Join our team!
Please find a listing of all current employment opportunities at Damato Chiropractic Center of Glastonbury.
Patient Care Coordinator
We are seeking either one full-time or two part-time employees to join our fast-paced and fun chiropractic team!
The ideal candidate must like working with people, have excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task and prioritize despite frequent interruptions and be well groomed. You must be a self-starter and quick learner. You will be part of our family and the face of our office, as you are an extension of the services that we provide.
We are seeking someone who emits positive energy and can always be courteous, professional and friendly. It is very important to make all patients feel welcome and important. Customer service and a clean, friendly atmosphere are key. We are seeking someone long term to grow with our company.
Responsibilities will include: answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, collecting payments, updating files, scanning, making calls on insurance benefits and claims, while working directly with patients and the doctor. Familiarity with Word, Excel and Power Point is necessary. You will be our main point of contact and insurance liaison for the office. Chiropractic experience is not necessary and can be taught to the right candidate.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 8:30 am – 12 pm, 1:30 – 6 pm
Tuesdays/Thursdays: 1:30 – 6 pm
Saturdays: 8:00 am – 11:30 am.
Possibility to work in our Cryotherapy center (Glastonbury Cryotherapy) for additional hours for right person.
Competitive pay will commensurate upon your experience. Hourly base plus bonus.
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour plus bonus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. (Immediate, 1 – 2 positions available)
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing cryotherapy center in Glastonbury! We are looking for someone to manage the day to day aspects of our business. This is a perfect position for
someone with a fitness background looking to supplement their schedule!
- Must like working with people and be outgoing, personable and have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in a loud setting.
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter who has the ability to multi-task and prioritize despite frequent interruptions.
- Must be comfortable in busy situations and be able to talk to anybody for 3 minutes!
- Be well groomed. You will be part of our family and the face of our office, as you are an extension of the services that we provide.
- Must emit positive energy and always courteous, professional and friendly. It is very important to make all clients feel welcome and important.
- Must have excellent customer service and maintain a clean, friendly atmosphere.
- Must be comfortable designing and implementing social media marketing plans.
We are seeking someone long term to grow with our company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Talking with clients and monitoring them as they complete their cryotherapy sessions.
- Checking clients in/out
- Teaching the client about cryotherapy and all of its’ benefits
- Ensuring proper forms are on file for each client
- Responsible for all patient communications, appointment setting, staffing, etc.
Whole Body Cryotherapy experience is not necessary and can be taught to the right candidate.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 3:00 – 6:00/7:00 pm,
Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Competitive Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour plus bonus based on growth.
Competitive compensation will be discussed in last interview based on qualifications. Pay scale will commensurate upon your experience. Please send resume to email@example.com to be considered.
(Immediate, 1 position available)
Licensed Massage Therapist
Professional Licensed Massage Therapist needed for busy chiropractic office. Our LMT’s are offered a unique opportunity, where you work with chiropractic patients alongside the doctor during office hours, in addition, you have the opportunity to perform massages in our brand new, beautiful massage center, at your leisure.
- The right candidate will promote the health and wellness benefits of massage/chiropractic to patients.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required. (Knowledge of other various modalities preferred).
- Must have the ability to adjust pressure and/or technique based on each patient’s needs.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with patients, doctors and staff.
- Able to work directly with patients, alongside doctor, during office hours (at least two shifts) Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings 10 a -12 p; and Monday through Friday 2:00 – 6:30 pm and must be available on Saturdays 8:30 am – 11:00 am
- Flexible days and hours to perform massages outside of office hours.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Competitive compensation will be discussed in last interview based on qualifications. Pay scale will commensurate upon your experience. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
(Immediate, 3 positions available)