Join us for a Spinal Care Class
Classes are held in the office weekly on alternating Tuesday/Wednesday evenings
The typical class lasts about 30-45 minutes and will answer many questions that our new patients generally have. This is an interactive class and questions are encouraged!
– Truly understand the concept of health
– Healthcare in the United States
– The effects of stress on your nervous system
– Healthcare vs. Sick care
– How environmental chemicals can affect your health
– The benefits of Chiropractic for all ages
– Things you can do to take charge of your health
This class is open to the public – at no charge!
All new patients are encouraged to attend within the first 2 weeks of starting care.